Delivery & Care Information
Caring for your luxury bouquet
- Remove your flowers from the protective packaging and pour away the excess water.
- Rinse the stems in clean water and cut them by approximately 1 inch at an angle
- Remove all leaves that sit below the water line. This will increase the life expectancy of your flowers.
- Place your flowers into fresh water with the flower food provided and display in a cool room. Change the water every 2-3 days, each time re-cutting the stems.
- For roses, we choose to keep the outer guard petals attached; these can be removed if you prefer.
Care Instructions for your Luxury Candle
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax melts and pools right out to the edge. You should always let your candle burn long enough to produce a nearly full molten surface – this helps to keep the top of the candle smooth and prevent tunneling.
- You may see a little smoke appear when you first light the candle. Give the wick time to draw up the liquid wax properly and this should cease. However, if excessive smoking appears any time during burning, extinguish the candle, let it cool thoroughly, trim the wick to around five millimetres and re-light.
- Always place candles in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts. Air currents can cause the flame to soot or smoke and a draughty area can cause an uneven burn.
- For optimal diffusion try not to burn candles for short periods of time.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris, cleaning the candle only once it has cooled.
- Always ensure that wick trimmings and match ends are removed from the candle.
- Remove dust and excess wax from the sides
- Never use a knife or sharp implement to try to remove wax from any candle holder.
- Store your candles in an upright position and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep the wick trimmed to around five millimetres. You should do this using a wick trimmer.
Safety Advise for your Luxury Candle
- Never leave a lighted candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, in a suitable container on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- If you group glass-filled candles together, keep them at least four inches apart.
- Allow the candle to solidify before moving or transporting to avoid spillage of hot wax.
- Always allow the candle to completely solidify before relighting.
- Don’t touch the outside of a candle once it has been lit. Wait until it has been extinguished and cools before moving.
- It’s best to extinguish candles with a snuffer. Always check the wick is no longer glowing before you leave the room.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Do not burn candles for less than one hour or for more than four hours at a time.
- Trim the wick to around five millimetres when the candle is cold. This will promote optimum burning, help prevent smoking and also help keep residue from dropping into the wax pool.
For more advice on how to make the most of your luxury bouquet or candle, please contact our team of expert florists who will be delighted to assist.
Delivery of your luxury online bouquet order
We will dispatch each luxury bouquet in accordance with the delivery day and option selected.
Should a flower pictured be unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute this for a flower of the same monetary value. We will do our upmost to ensure any replacement maintains the overall appearance of the bouquet purchased. Please note, as with all natural products there may be slight variations in colour from the images shown.
Our flowers are dispatched and delivered by a courier on a signature optional delivery. Put simply, this means that should no one be available to accept the delivery, the flowers can be left on the property (including on a porch or step) or with a neighbor. Should you have a preferred location for our courier to leave your order, please specify this when prompted to do so at the checkout. Should you prefer our courier not to leave the flowers on the property if no one is available to sign for the consignment, please write this clearly in the delivery information box when navigating through the checkout process. In this instance, the flowers will be taken back to the delivery depot and the recipient will be left a card asking them to call and arrange a re-delivery.
As a fresh product, the flowers will be at your risk from the time of delivery. We cannot accept any liability for delayed deliveries caused by any third party or due to fire, flood or mechanical breakdown. We are also unable to accept liability for consignment being delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect postcodes or house names/numbers.
Nationwide next day delivery is available for all orders placed by 11:00. We do not delivery on Sundays or Mondays. For bank holidays, orders will be shipped on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday.
We do deliver to most UK addresses, but there are a few exceptions. We are currently unable to deliver to the Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Scilly Isles.